Tuesday 10 July 2012

Welcome to the 3D Classroom

Finally, after upgrading my PC, I'm able to run a fantastic piece of software called Fraps.
Much loved by Gamers, it allows you to record action on screen, and the accompanying sound, so they can show off their finest moments in Call of Duty.

What it means for me is that I can now record my lessons in Second Life, and I can review them as often as I like.

Admitted, an hour of full-screen recording uses 6Gb of space initially (this comes down to around 500mb after compression) but I'm really going to enjoy using it.

It allows me to show off, to non-Second Life users, exactly what they're missing.
So, with that in mind, here's a (very) brief snippet from my last lesson, which I've uploaded to YouTube, just to give you an impression of what a virtual Spanish lesson is like.
Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment