Thursday 19 July 2012

Introducing , , , Me

Here's a date for your diaries - Saturday 21st of July, at 12 noon, Second Life Time, El Tigre makes his first public appearance as a translator.

My teacher Ximena is going to be giving a presentation, in Spanish, in virtual Jalisco
( http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Opera%20Joven/78/179/35 )
and I will be translating for the non Spanish speaking members of the audience.

Sorry, you won't get to hear me speaking Spanish, but I expect it to be quite a challenge, anyway.

The show will take place in the two-storey builing adjoining the cathedral (see picture) and will feature a presentation and slideshow about the various fiestas which take place every year in Mexico, the traditions, the origins, the music and the costumes.
I've already had a run-through, and I certainly found it fascinating.



That's 12 noon SLT ,which is 8pm (20:00) British Summer Time (if we ever get a Summer, this year).
Consult the clocks on the right of this page, to see the current time in SL, which will help you to calculate what time you'll need to arrive.


If you don't have a Second Life account, clicking on the link above will take you to a page where you can set one up - It takes less than five minutes, and its FREE!

If you do have an account, follow the link and teleport in from the Map page.

I look forward to seeing you there.
Just hope I don't freeze ;¬P

No comments:

Post a Comment